Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Update

Elaine had another good day. She really appreciates all of her visitors. The Doctors took another weight of her traction and everything still looks good.

It is so nice for all of us to hear from everyone. It means so much to get the support that we have. I originally put this blog up to help everyone learn about Elaine's status. Funny how it works both ways though. Hearing from everyone, knowing how many people are keeping Elaine and us in their prayers, helps Elaine and helps us too. Thanks again to everyone for all the support you continue to give. I also want to thank Kathy Stuart for publishing the information in the A-T News.

Tomorrow is the when we will find out about the surgery. I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Karen emailed to inform me of the accident. I was so very sorry to hear about it. I will certainly keep Elaine and the entire family in my prayers during this time of healing and recovery. This blog is wonderful and I appreciate the opportunity to stay informed. Take care and God bless - Stacie (Garrett) Young

Anonymous said...

mrs partin im glad to hear that your doing better and i hope to see you at school again soon, you were with out a doubt my favorite teacher.

Unknown said...

Elaine,

Just a note to let you know that I am so thankful to God for how you are improving and to tell you something that, of course, Tristan did. He did not want his mommy to go deep sea fishing so he prayed that the water would be, as he said, "way way to bad and she can't go," guess what his prayer was answered. She didn't even get to get on the boat.

So, if you need help with prayer, just let me know and I will have Tristan do the praying.

Love you,
Gwyn