Friday, August 3, 2007

Sticht Center

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine has been moved to the Sticht Center. She is on the 3rd floor, room 366.

She will be in Therapy most of the day from 7am to 3pm, Monday through Saturday. Sunday is her "free" day.

Ben and Melissa toured the facility today and were very impressed. They have everything...a full gym, stairs and a ramp set up, even a car to teach patients how to move their body in different situations.

We are not sure of the duration of her stay, but I will continue to post info about her progress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaine,

Yea!!!! I am so happy to hear your great news. Samantha and I went by the intersection today where your wreck happened, but definitely turned right!

Keep up the speedy recovery and our prayers are with you.

Sherri and Samantha

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that such a center is available for your recovery.
Zach Thompson said to tell you that you are in his prayers.
Kathy Stuart

Diane said...

Elaine,

I have been out of town for most of the summer, and have not had access to e-mail most of the time. I learned of your accident while on my trip out west. You have been in my thoughts and prayers ever since. It sounds like you are making GREAT PROGRESS. Keep up the good work, and know that I am thinking about you!

Love You!
Diane D.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.