Saturday, August 18, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Elaine came home today!

Melissa and Ben brought her home about noon today. She is very excited to be home. She will have therapy twice a week in home for about 8 weeks, and have to go back to the doctors every 2 weeks for x-rays.

We all want to thank everyone for all the support we have had over the past 30 days. This has been a life changing event, but all the thoughts, prayers, and support has really helped Elaine and all of us through this. Elaine said she was just going to have to make the best of it and she really has. It is amazing that she has come so far in so little time.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Elaine, I just want you to know we are all praying for you. You are well loved and missed. Melissa is keeping me up to date. When I first found out I went running in to see her. The rumor mill had your injuries quite different from reality. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Love, Vicki Kozlowski

Anonymous said...

I am happy you are finally home! You were a great teacher to me. Thanks for being my teacher!